Serenity - 3D Method of Moments Simulation
[ Overview |
lucernhammer MT |
Ordering Information ]
Serenity is a parallel, low-frequency (exact or full wave) radar cross section (RCS) and signature prediction code that uses
the three-dimensional Method of Moments (MoM). It is intended for treating objects of small to intermediate electrical size that asymptotic codes such as
lucernhammer MT are ill-suited to handle.
Serenity is a console based application, and can be easily run inside scripts and batch jobs.
- Monostatic and Bistatic complex-valued scattered far field and RCS.
- Supports Xpatch-type facet files, and uses RWG basis functions.
- Serenity implements a state of the art direct solver using the Adaptive Cross Approximation (ACA), which
performs a direct block-LU factorization of the matrix in compressed form, and can solve multiple right-hand sides simultaneously. Memory savings and solution speed are orders
of magnitude better than a direct, full matrix solver.
- Supports conducting (PEC) objects, as well as objects that are conducting, dielectric, or composite. Dielectrics may be lossy, and junctions between
dielectric and conducting regions are allowed.
- Supports multiple run-time geometry files, allowing the user to specify separately the pieces of a composite geometry or scene.
- Parallelized using threads on multi-processor computer systems.
- An ultra-high performance GPU-accelerated ACA solver is available for systems with NVIDIA CUDA capable GPUs.
Single and multi-GPU systems are supported.
- The ACA solver supports out-of-core (OOC) operation for use with large, fast solid state disks (SSDs).
lucernhammer © 2018, Tripoint Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved