lucernhammer : Electromagnetic Signature / Radar Cross Section Prediction
[ Overview |
lucernhammer MT |
[ News |
Ordering Information ]
Lyra is a fast ground and slant-plan SAR image generation tool. Similar to Orion, Lyra uses
uses high-frequency scattering methods and the one-look SAR algorithm. Click here for
an example of the imaging capabilities in Lyra.
- Output complex-valued ground and slant-plane imagery versus elevation and azimuth angle.
- Output ground-plane clutter mask (via ray tracer).
- Output scattering center database for end-user development of advanced imaging algorithms.
- Parallelized using threads for shared memory (SMP) systems.
- An MPI version is also available for distributed memory (cluster) systems.
lucernhammer © 2018, Tripoint Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved