lucernhammer : Electromagnetic Signature / Radar Cross Section Prediction
[ Overview |
lucernhammer MT |
[ News |
Ordering Information ]
lucernhammer MT is a fast, high-frequency (asymptotic)
radar cross section (RCS) and signature prediction code.
It is a console based application, and can be easily run inside scripts and batch jobs.
- Monostatic and Bistatic complex-valued scattered far field and RCS.
- Supports Xpatch-type facet and edge files directly without modifications.
- First-bounce Physical Optics uses direct facet-level integration with automatic polygon subdivision
and high-precision ray tracer blockage checking.
Blockage checking details are in the direct control of the user and can be adjusted to
speed the run time.
- First-order edge diffraction using an automatic edge finding algorithm, or by reading an Xpatch-type edge file from disk.
- Multiple-bounce scattering calculations using the Shooting and Bouncing Ray method.
- Time-domain based fast SBR acceleration mode.
- Support for small surface features such as cracks and weld beads via Incremental Length Diffraction Coefficients (ILDCs).
- The user can enable or disable the PO, PTD, SBR, and ILDC calculations, and save their contributions to disk separately.
- Material support: Perfectly conducting (PEC) surfaces, thin layered dielectrics over PEC, fully penetrable (bulk) material regions, transparent materials,
and absorbing materials.
- Supports multiple run-time geometry files, allowing the user to specify separately the pieces of a composite geometry or scene.
- Parallelized using threads for shared memory (SMP) systems.
- An MPI version is also available for distributed memory (cluster) systems.
lucernhammer (C) 2018, Tripoint Industries, All Rights Reserved