lucernhammer : Electromagnetic Signature / Radar Cross Section Prediction
[ Overview |
lucernhammer MT |
Ordering Information ]
lucernhammer MT is a fast, high-frequency (asymptotic)
radar cross section (RCS) and signature prediction code. It uses a high-speed ray tracer and the shooting and bouncing ray (SBR)
technique, augmented by edge diffraction.
- Monostatic and Bistatic complex-valued scattered far field and RCS.
- Supports ACAD facet and edge files directly without modifications.
- First-bounce Physical Optics uses direct facet-level integration with automatic polygon subdivision
and high-precision ray tracer blockage checking.
Blockage checking details are in the direct control of the user and can be adjusted to
speed the run time.
- First-order edge diffraction using an automatic edge finding algorithm, or by reading an Xpatch-type edge file from disk.
- Multiple-bounce scattering calculations using the Shooting and Bouncing Ray method.
- Time-domain based fast SBR acceleration mode.
- Support for small surface features such as cracks and weld beads via Incremental Length Diffraction Coefficients (ILDCs).
- The user can enable or disable the PO, PTD, SBR, and ILDC calculations, and save their contributions to disk separately.
- Material support: Perfectly conducting (PEC) surfaces, thin layered dielectrics over PEC, fully penetrable (bulk) material regions, transparent materials,
and absorbing materials.
- Supports multiple run-time geometry files, allowing the user to specify separately the pieces of a composite geometry or scene.
- Available for shared memory (SMP) as well as distributed memory systems (using MPI).
lucernhammer (C) 2022, Tripoint Industries, All Rights Reserved